top of page
Ask Helen Trethewey for expert advice

Ask Helen....

Ask advice from Experienced International Educator,

Helen Trethewey

Worried that your child is dyslexic or has ADHD?

Finding it hard to make sense of all the information online?

Want to know how to support your child at home?

Get personal, practical advice specific to your child

Helen Trethewey offers expert advice to parents of children with learning differences

Helen Trethewey 
Experienced International Educator and Inclusion Leader

Helen has nearly 30 years of teaching experience,

22 years working with students who have learning differences and their parents.  She is a trained assessor and specialist teacher. She understands the International context and can give valuable practical advice particularly in the area of dyslexia and ADHD. 


If you  are concerned about your child's progress, it can be hard to know where to turn.  Helen has a wealth of experience in supporting parents to make sense of their current situation. She is able to sign post you to useful resources and give you practical advice specific to your child.

Choose the sort of support you want

Want more information ?

Thanks for submitting!

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
Finding out your child has a learning difference can be stressful, expert advice is at hand.
bottom of page